10 Tips to Tackling Tests
These tips for Tackling Tests are taken from Ron Clark's book The Excellent 11. They can be used as a guide and give you some ideas to help when preparing to take a test.
1. Make Flash Cards.
2. Read the Summaries of each chapter.
3. Pay close attention to photographs, diagrams and captions.
4. Take note of ANYTHING written in bold letters.
5. Read over the notes from class.
6. Review all assignments and other work you have.
7. Study with a friend.
8. Make sure you have a morning review.
9. Get a good night's rest.
10. Don't be afraid to ask for help.